Pages

Sunday

Master Gurus

.

In my life, I have fourteen (14) Master Gurus. They are wise beyond their years. They never lie to me, always tell me the truth whether I like it or not and are closer to God than most of us. When I am with my Master Gurus I sit in front of them so I'll be sure to gain all the wisdom and knowledge I can from them. I ask them profound questions and because they don't have fully developed logical minds, they give me very accurate spiritual answers. 


My Gurus are constantly happy and will have nothing to do with people who try to make them unhappy. My Master Gurus are my fourteen grandchildren, four of which I will be spending time with today learning from them how to become a wiser man tomorrow than I was the day before. One of the great lessons my Master Gurus have taught me is this one: the love we feel for our children and grandchildren is the love God feels for us. - Frederick Zappone, Encouraging WORDS
.

No comments:

Post a Comment