Pages

Saturday

70 year old SUPERMAN Supports Project Forgive

 .

The picture you see of me was taken a little over two years ago. I turn 70 next month.  I haven't been sick in 40 years. I don't take pills or drugs of any kind. I have never been operated on. I have all my original parts. I have never had plastic surgery of any kind. I have the energy of people half my age.  What's my secret?  Is it diet or exercise?  Absolutely not. My secret is forgiveness.

Forgiveness gives me a clean slate and make me feel brand new again. When I don't forgive others, that means I am holding on to poisonous thoughts that only poison me. Those poisonous thoughts have the power to make the body look and behave older that it really is. And since my life is not able getting old but living well, I forgive myself and others immediately for the mistakes I made towards them or the mistakes they made towards me.  Forgiving myself and others, quickly, for the 'wrongs done to me' sets me free from the painful consequences of holding onto negative thoughts that can do me great harm. 

Because I have experienced, first hand, the incredible 'healing power' of forgiveness in my own life, when I discovered Shawne Duperon (6 time Emmy Winner) was going to make a documentary film on the subject of forgiveness, I wanted to learn more.  And since watching her video about Project Forgive, I have become a passionate supporter of this project, and you will too once you watch the inspiring video I watched:



To watch one of the most inspiring videos you will ever watch on the subject of forgiveness, Click Here. This video will move many of you to tears, including tears of relief, joy and happiness. It did me. - Frederick Zappone 

No comments:

Post a Comment