Pages

Wednesday

Forgiveness Weight Loss Program... (No dieting or exercise)




Forgive means to: 1. grant pardon for an offense ; to absolve; to set free from punishment. 2. to cease to feel resentment, hatred or dislike towards your body. When you forgive yourself you are set free to have the body you want rather than being filled with feelings of resentment, anger, frustration, and anxiety towards your body that keeps the weight on.  If you can't forgive yourself for the mistakes you made with your body those 'nasty feelings' about your body will stick to you like SUPER GLUE.


---------------------------------------------------------
Here are the links to the back story of this weight loss post :
---------------------------------------------------------
If you have a weight problem, guaranteed you have terrible conversations with your body that keep you stuck not being able to lose the weight you want and keeping it off. The quickest way to lose weight without diet or exercise is to forgive yourself for everything you do wrong to your body. Before continuing to read this, read the back story links (listed above) and then come back and go through the body forgiveness exercise... After you do the exercise, leave a comment (anonymous or otherwise). Share how you felt about your body before you did the exercise and how you felt after you did it along with sharing the feeling and emotions this body exercise invoked in you.

The Body Forgiveness Exercise:

Repeat slowing, out loud if possible, the following 'I Forgive 
Myself' sentences and be aware of which ones make your body 
feel better and which ones make your body feel worse.

I forgive myself for rejecting my body.
I forgive myself for not accepting my body exactly as it is.
I forgive myself for emotionally and physically abusing my body.
I forgive myself for being insensitive to my body.
I forgive myself for not trusting my body to keep the weight off.
I forgive myself for what I've done to my body.
I forgive myself for hating my body.
I forgive myself for stressing my body out too much
I forgive myself for resisting the pain my body feels.
I forgive the people who made me hate or dislike my body.
I forgive the people who criticized and made fun of my body.
I forgive myself for creating situations that cause me to overeat.
I forgive myself for associating with people who make me overeat.
I forgive myself for putting pressure on myself by trying too hard.
I forgive myself for beating myself up about my weight.
I forgive myself ______________________fill in the blank

-------------------------------------
In the comment section below (the body talk newsletter form), add 
your own 'I FORGIVE MYSELF FOR__________ and then let me know how 
you feel about your body after doing the forgiveness exercise,,


1 comment: