Pages

Thursday

Waking up and Stepping into the HAPPY Space.


My Daddy said to me: 'Son, the secret to living a life filled with happiness, health and prosperity is this: Take good care of the people who take good care of you'. And I do. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is step into my happy space that makes me happy all day long. And that happy space is giving. 

The GIVING of my time, talent and money to the people and projects I love keeps me in my happy space all day long. And it will you too when you discover giving to others will give back to you everything you ever wanted and more. - Frederick Zappone




The More I GIVE, The More I RECEIVE


By Frederick Zappone

I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, not even close, but I have found the secret to successful living and that secret is found in GIVING.
When I freely give to others, I receive back all that I want and more.

Giving freely of my time, talent and money to others has solved every bad attitude I have ever had and has attracted back to me all the good things I ever wanted. The only time I have problems in life, these days, is when I am not giving or when I am focused on me and not focused on others who are connected to me and are as important as me.

That being said, the secret to giving is giving what you have an abundance of to give and never giving what you have a lack or scarcity of, that kind of giving will make you sick, bitter and very depressed.

In the beginning, I had very little money so I didn't give money away. I did, however, have an abundance of time along with millions of words of encouragement, support and inspiration. The endless giving of what I had to give attracted into my life what I did not have to give, which was money. I now give money too.

Here's a list of other benefits I receive back when I give generously of my time, talent and money to others.

1. Giving deepens my connection to the Divine.
2. Giving creates feelings of abundance inside of me.
3. Giving releases me from feelings of lack and scarcity.
4. Giving eliminates my pain of feeling separate from others.
5. Giving expands my ability to see opportunities everywhere.
6. Giving releases me from fear, anxiety, worry and depression.
7. Giving connects me to people in very loving and compassionate ways.
8. Giving create unconditional feelings of love inside me that wash over me continuously.

If you have any questions or comments about this article, write me.

-- Frederick Zappone

To contact me, email me at:
gratitude@frederickzappone.com



No comments:

Post a Comment