Pages

Monday

Forgiving Myself For Being the Overly Sensitive Type

.
I am an overly sensitive type. I get hurt very easily. 

I have been that way all my life.. I have tried to change my sensitivity, I have cursed my sensitivity, I have prayed to God to take my sensitivity away from me and instead my sensitivity has grown stronger. As a result of getting hurt easily, in order for me to be fully effective at what I do and not be drained of energy, I have to immediately forgive myself when I am easily hurt so I can let go of the hurt and move on.

What it REALLY Means to Forgive

Forgive means to: 1. grant pardon for an offense ; to absolve; to set free from punishment. 2. to cease to feel resentment against yourself or others. When you forgive yourself you are set free to create what you want rather than being filled with feelings of resentment, anger, frustration, anxiety, fear or hurt. The unwillingness to forgive yourself or others for mistakes made makes 'nasty feelings' stick to you like SUPER GLUE. 

 


Forgiveness sets me free to be a full blown ME.

I begin every day by forgiving myself for everything and anything that comes up in my mind that is stopping me from SHINING my LIGHT on other people brilliantly.. And every time I consciously forgive myself for something, it frees me up to be a full blown ME...

The list below contains things I forgive myself for. It also contains a list of things other people want to forgive themselves for but have lost their voice to do so.  I will put an (O) next to other people's forgiveness issues to separate them from mine.

I forgive myself for not being able to forgive myself (O)
I forgive myself for being too sensitive and getting hurt easily.
I forgive myself for not making a bigger difference in the world.
I forgive myself for making money such a big deal in my life.
I forgive myself for treating the people I love poorly (O)
I forgive myself for worrying way too much (O)
I forgive myself for not living up to my own high standards.
I forgive myself for being jealous of other people's success. (O)
I forgive myself for not thinking more highly of myself.
I forgive myself for being too hard on myself.
I forgive myself  for being in a 'low energy mood' today,
I forgive myself for believing people don't love and care about me. (O)
I forgive myself for not being in more harmony with my body.
I forgive myself for not being perfect.
I forgive myself for my past financial mistakes.  

Author's Note: One of the important things I have learned about forgiveness is the moment I forgive myself, Good forgives me too.  Whatever I loosen on earth, God loosens in heaven. Forgiveness gives me a clean slate and makes me feel brand new again....and that's why I forgive myself and others daily, if not hourly, when required to do so. - Frederick Zappone

To Watch an Inspirational Video About FORGIVENESS, Click Here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment