Pages

Friday

Today is 'LUCKY 13' day for Project Forgive

.
The number 13 has always been lucky for me.  For example, at a Flea Market I once bought a piece of costume jewelry, a diamond ring for $13.00.  It turned out the ring was real and the jeweler appraised it at $13,000.00.

When it comes to the number 13 being lucky for me, I am not alone

American singer Taylor Swift was born on December 13. She considers 13 her lucky number due to lucky events happening to her when the number appears. She also wears the number written on her hand frequently at her concerts.

Several successful sports figures have worn the number 13.  Alex Rodriguez began wearing it upon joining the New York Yankees. Dan Marino, an American football player known for passing the 3rd most yards in NFL history, wore the number 13. Basketball great Wilt Chamberlain wore the number 13 on his jersey throughout his NBA career.

Colgate University also considers 13 to be a lucky number. They were founded in 1819 by 13 men with 13 dollars, 13 prayers and 13 articles.[11] (To this day, members of the Colgate community consider the number 13 a good omen.) In fact, the campus address is 13 Oak Drive in Hamilton, New York, and the male a cappella group is called the Colgate 13.

In Italy, 13 is also considered to be a lucky number,  and of course I'm Italian so it is only fitting that the number 13 would be lucky for me too.   And the great thing about my luck is that it rubs off on people and projects I am involved with and today my luck is rubbing off on Project Forgive. I predict today that Project Forgive will attract more backers for its project than it has on any other day.


Forgiveness gave me my life back and made me brand new again. It brought joy and happiness back into my life after my daughter, mother of four little girls (ages eight to eighteen months), died unexpectedly due to medical negligence.  And because I know of the ASTONISHING healing power of forgiveness I am a passionate supporter of Project Forgive. I highly recommend you watch this inspiration and very moving video about forgiveness created by Project Forgive, it will change your life forever, it did mine,  After watching the video, if you feel inspired to do so, Click Here to support Project Forgive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment