Pages

Thursday

I used to fear FEAR until my Passion set me FREE..

.
This is an excerpt of mine from an entry I made on my blog this morning about Project Forgive. I am sharing this with you because it explains how passion for something dissolves fear of something.

When your passion runs high enough for a project you love, 
failure becomes afraid of you and keeps its distance from you.
My passion and the passion other people have for   
Project Forgive guarantees it success.

LET YOUR PASSION RIP.........
 
I recently discovered that when I don't hold my passion back, my passion keeps fear at a distance from me.  Instead of me being afraid, the passion in me that is coursing through my veins allows me to create amazing things in my life including helping people raise a large amount of money quickly simply by encouraging people, I know, to let their passion rip. 

MAKING FEAR VANISH FROM YOUR LIFE

When you feel fear, look to see what you are most passionate about and then let your passion rip. Your passion for what makes you feel most ALIVE will make your fears melt away from you faster than a hot knife slicing through butter.. - Frederick Zappone, Author of the Feeling Good, No Matter What, Newsletter
: 

Support Project FORGIVE, Click Here to watch video
.   .

No comments:

Post a Comment