Pages

Monday

Feeling Sorry for people does not HELP Them.....(Article)

 .
You are not helping people by thinking about their problems and you are definitely not helping them by feeling sorry for them. I know that might sound insensitive or politically incorrect but it is the truth...

Every time you think about a person's problem, you give energy to their problem.  Every time you feel bad about a person's problem, you make their problem worse. Every time you agree with a person about 'how awful it is,' you are helping them attract more aweful-ness into their life.

'Whatever I focus my attention on, I attract more of the same.'

I never focus on people's problems, no matter how bad they are because if I do, I am only contributing my 'creative energy' to making their problems worse.  

Instead of talking to them about their problems, I talk to them about what they want. You will be amazed at how much better people feel when you support them in focusing on what they DO WANT rather than having them focus (or you focusing with them) on what they DON'T WANT. 

It took me a long time to figure out that when people asked for help, they weren't literally asking for help, they were asking for love, they were asking to feel good.... and that is why I never focus on something they have that they don't want such as illness, financial, relationship, or love problems.  I just keep my focus on everything to do with their DO WANTS..... In doing that, it makes them feel good and it makes me feel good too, it makes me feel damn good.. :)

FOCUSING ON 'WHAT WORKS' 

For people who are sick, I highly recommend the book titled: THE HEALING CODES:  I used the code to heal a incurable skin condition that doctors told me I would have to live with the rest of my life. Other people have used the 'healing codes' to cure themselves of diabetes and cancer and one Doctor I know of used the 'healing codes' to cure himself of 'Lou Gehrig's disease which has no known medical cure.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment