Pages

Sunday

Your Power is Found in Speaking 'Your' Truth.

.
I'm not a somebody nor am I a nobody.  I'm simply the most magnificent, loving and powerful me I can be. The friends I trust, above all the rest, are my very own thoughts except those times with my thoughts aren't friendly toward me at all.  

Thank God those times of unfriendly thoughts are few and far between. Most of my thoughts, since they are my thoughts, treat me with the love, compassion, dignity and respect I deserve.

I am not famous or well known, I am not a celebrity or some research scientist who discovered a cure for cancer, I am simply me and all I have to offer the world is my truth. It is my truth that makes me unique differently from all the rest. It is my truth that keeps me in a 'feeling good state of mind' when the truth of others could confuse me and cause me pain. It is my truth that has allowed me to grow stronger in becoming the person I have always wanted to be.  It is my truth and the thinking, speaking and writing about it that makes me magnificent and powerful in my own special way.  For what makes us all powerful in our own right is our truth, our unique way of looking at the world and everybody and everything in it and then sharing our truth with others from our hearts.

-------------------------------------------------

From Victim to Victorious

.

No comments:

Post a Comment