Pages

Wednesday

Living in the Moment...

.
The universe conspires to use the circumstances, of our lives, to make us live in the MOMENT. The universe knows the only place we can access our authentic power is NOW. And it does whatever it takes including creating unpleasant circumstances for us, if that's what it takes to get us to live in the 'here and now'

The very best things happen to me when I live in the NOW.  Unexpected money, love and spontaneous healings, both physical and emotional, have happened to me when living in the NOW.

Notice, Observe and witness the NOW. It removes the drama if you are an observer and not a participant.

Noticing, observing, witnessing and watching my life is the most enjoyable part of my life. Notice what? Everything; my thoughts, feelings, other people words, behavior, just noticing, watching everything like a good movie. And in noticing, without taking action, I notice my life is sometimes dramatic, sometimes romantic, most times passionate, and never boring.. :)


OBSERVATION EXERCISE
Notice how viewing this picture makes you feel, notice your thoughts and feelings and then you will have the experience of observing something rather than participating in something.




Related Reading:  Happily Living on the Path of the NOW
.

No comments:

Post a Comment