Pages

Wednesday

Be Here NOW.....

.
The very best things happen to me when I live in the NOW.  Unexpected money, love and spontaneous healings, both physical and emotional, have happened to me when living in the NOW.

I used to have a 'particular' way I wanted my life to go but it took too much effort and struggle to live that way. In addition, the stress and worry of trying to make life go the way I wanted it to go just wasn't worth it..   I finally realized the way I wanted my life to go was not the way to get to where I wanted to go....

I discovered the way for me to get to where I wanted to go was to let the
'flow of life' carry me there.  These days I go with the flow, wherever the flow chooses to take me. 

I do not not judge the places the 'flow' is taking me nor do I judge anything I see along the way.  As I walk the path  which the flow makes known to me, one moment at a time, I oppose no one or nothing.  I do, however, keep my eyes open for those 'natural connections' with people that feel good to me.  

When I am going with the flow, life is easy for me and when I am not going with the flow or go against the flow, life becomes very hard for me and all kinds of unpleasant things happen to me,

While there are many things I want, I don't focus my attention on what I want. I focused my attention on the 'here and now'. And I do everything in my power to make my 'present moments of living' the happiest, most enjoyable, most powerful moments possible not only for myself but for the people around me.


To experience, first hand, your magnificence, power and light, walking the path of  NOW is the place to be.  It is the only place you can experience your authentic power. The NOW is the only place you can feel passionate and inspired to do things that make you feel good. In each and every moment of now, all possibilities are equal which means regardless of your past history, miracles, magic, and your dreams coming true can happen to you in an instant.


When I travel the path of now, I have no past that burdens me or holds me back. When I travel the path of the now, I only look into the future long enough to see if there is anything I can do NOW to make sure my future turns out the way I want it to. And once I determine what I need to do NOW, if anything, I return to my present moments of living and allow the flow to gently carry me to the place I want to go, the place were all of my dreams come true..


Using the FLOW to Overcome Obstacles and Roadblocks


When you encounter obstacles or roadblocks that are between you and what you want out of life choose to be like the "wind and water" and go with the flow and "flow" up, over, around or under them rather than fighting them and giving them power over you. 


The only real time you will ever have is NOW.  There is no past time, it has passed.  There is no future time because when you reach the future, presently living in your imagination, the time will be NOW..  





 

I'm lazy...so I let the Universe Do it For me...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment