Pages

Monday

For you ANGRY people, The REAL Truth about Anger.

.
I experience anger a lot. However, I don't look angry and I don't act angry. The reason is because I see anger as positive energy coursing through my veins. When I express my anger in healthy ways like I do through my writings, my 'energy of anger' benefits everyone with no one left out..  If you are a growing, spiritually conscious, person you can't help but notice many injustices with every passing day of your life.

Anger is an ALERT signal that your sense of justice has been violated. Once you become aware that your sense of justice has been violated, you then have to ask yourself what you can do to correct the injustices you see in life in a healthy and fun way. For myself, I correct the injustices in life by being radically honest with all the people in my life, in all ways, with no exceptions. And I always express my radical honesty with kindness, humor and candor. Using my anger to make positive and healthy changes in the world makes me one of the most powerful people I know and it all started with me being Radically Honesty.

------------------------------------------------- 
The Path To Freedom: Radical Honesty
.

1 comment:

  1. BLOG AUTHOR'S NOTE: The truth be told, there is lots to be angry about. Most people, if they told the truth, would admit they are angry. If they did that, they would be free from the burden one feels when one feels obligated to deny their anger. Denied anger is 'suppressed energy' unavailable to the person who is denying the anger. Denied anger makes people tired, older and sicker faster than anything else people can do to themselves.

    ReplyDelete