Pages

Thursday

Gratitude in Action - The Trevor Streak Story

.
Trevor Streak didn't know me from the man in the moon. 

He didn't want anything from me. He didn't ask me for anything. He simply liked what I was tweeting and started retweeting my tweets.  Out of appreciation and gratitude for him doing that, my heart opened wide to him.  That what gratitude does, it opens our hearts wide and creates possibilities and opportunities for ourselves and others we never dreamed existed.

As a result of the gratitude I feel toward Trevor Streak,  I have sent him a small donation in support of the work he is doing in regards to his saving his wife, Victoria.  To read her story, click here

Trevor and Victoria

The donation I made to Trevor wasn't logical or something I thought through.  It was something I felt inspired to do because of the gratitude I felt in my heart toward Trevor. And when I feel inspired to do something, I always do it. Inspired action, on my part, has always resulted in good things coming back to me, multiplied, from sources unexpected, unexpectedly.

-------------------------------------
Can you imagine a life free of worry, anxiety, depression and fear?  The gratitude practice will give you that life. Sign up for your FREE daily messages on how to make gratitude work in your life with no effort at all. You can cancel you free subscription to my daily gratitude messages anytime you want by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of  your daily messages. To begin receiving your daily 'gratitude' messages fill in the form below. - Frederick Zappone


No comments:

Post a Comment