Pages

Tuesday

Only GOOD comes from my ANGER...

.

ANGER HAS GOTTEN A BAD RAP...


Have you ever been so angry that you wanted to kill someone?  Have you ever been so angry that you wanted to strangle the shit out of someone? 

Everything you read about anger is negative. No one has anything good to say about anger and yet anger is not the problem nor does it cause problems.  It is the denial of anger that is the problem. Anger denied turns into toxic poison that rots out the soul. Anger felt but denied is a person lying to themselves about something that hurt, upset or disappointed them.  Anger felt but not expressed, in constructive and healthy ways, turns inwards and causes disease.

Have you ever been angry?   

Anger is an ALERT SIGNAL that your sense of justice has been violated.

Anger means you are doing something right for the wrong reason.

Anger means that you are doing things you really do not want to do..

Anger means you are waking up to your TRUTH...

Anger means you are beginning to value yourself as much as you value other people.

Anger means you are no longer going to be other people's doormat.

Anger means your passion to take better care of yourself is knocking at the doorway of your heart.

Anger means you are beginning to see that being selfish is not selfish but SELF-LOVE. 

Anger means lots of things, what does being angry mean to you?

Have you ever said the following things to yourself:

I am angry at people judging me. I am angry at people trying to tear me down. I am angry at people acting better than me. I am angry at people judging and criticizing me. I am angry at people taking from me and never giving me anything in return.  I am angry at people who benefits from my time and/or knowledge and give me nothing in return. I am angry and I don't care who knows it.... I am angry at being stupid enough to believe I can make a difference in the lives of other people. I am angry at people who upset me.

At one time, I was so angry I could kill but did I?  No.  Will I? No. Why not?  

Because when I feel anger, I express it out of myself by writing what I am angry about as a way of letting go of my anger. All anger ever wants from us is to be expressed. When expressed in healthy ways, we are rewarded with feelings of love. When expressed in unhealthy ways we are rewarded with punishment.

ANGER IS AN ALERT SIGNAL.... What is your anger alerting you to?
.

-----------------------------------


My passion is inspiring and EMPOWERING YOU
with my words. In return your donations INSPIRE
and empower me. - Frederick Zappone



.

No comments:

Post a Comment