Pages

Thursday

Bless it Results


Many people casually bless things but it is those folks who know how powerful blessing something really is, that makes all the difference. I bless everything and mean it.


To bless something means to invoke God's divine favor. The results of blessing everything that has troubled me, in my lifetime, is that I haven't been to a doctor in over twenty-five years with any illness or sickness. I don't take any medication other than some herbs and vitamins. I smoke, drink and eat what I please. I rarely exercise and I have more energy and good health than other people half my age.

This is a result of blessing everything in my life! That is how powerful invoking God's power is when you bless everything, that troubles you, and mean it. Try blessing everything in your life for 30 days (and mean it) and see what a difference that begins making for you. It will make all the difference!


-------------------


.

No comments:

Post a Comment