Pages

Thursday

Choosing Part II

This is a follow up to my post titled Choosing what you have.

People find it hard to "choose what they have" especially if the circumstances they find themselves in are less than ideal. The problem is, as long as we don't choose what we have, we are STUCK with what we don't want....

Whatever your circumstances; bad relationships, poor health or lack of money, if you choose what you have, it will EMPOWER you to move beyond it to living a life filled with love, health and money, in abundance, beyond anything you can imagine, for yourself, right now.
-------------

FYI, I do "spiritual counseling" via phone for those of you who are looking for a counselor, mentor or life coach. My fee is $300.00 a hour and one hour of my time is all you will need with me in order to turn your life around, that is, if you are serious about turning it around.

I charge a lot because I am not interested in counseling everyone, only those people who are serious about creating their future life exactly the way they want it to be. If you are interested in my services, you can reach me by calling: (724) 516-7281

E-Mail consultations are $50.00.
(When e-mailing me, please give me as much detail as possible about your situation and how you wanted it to be different. This will insure that you will get your monies worth when I reply to you. If you wish to contact me by e-mail, Click Here. - Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment