Pages

Thursday

The Self-Love Experiment

.
I have been working with people for over twenty-five years and the common denominator to all of their problems is a lack of self-love. If you feel you do not love yourself, without conditions, as God loves you, I invite you to participate in the "Twenty Day Self-Love Experiment". The price of this experiment is FREE because the love I know, and the amazing power that goes along with it, is priceless.

To learn more about the Self-Love Experiment, Click Here
(The Self-love site will pop up in a separate window.)

Once you begin experiencing results from participating in the self-love experiment, invite your friends to join. Love's power is multiplied every time another person participates in this experiment and everyone who participates benefits by this increase in love's power.

I am not asking you to take my word for it. Experience "love's power" for yourself and you will discover what I know about the awesome power of love to dissolve all of our problems, for us, with effortless ease.

- Frederick Zappone


.

No comments:

Post a Comment