Pages

Monday

Turning Dreams into Reality

When it comes to turning dreams into reality, here is something important to know. Obstacles, roadblocks and adversity are your friends.

People who see those things as their enemy give those things power over them. In addition, when they confront a roadblock or obstacles and see it as their enemy, they take that as a sign that maybe their aren't suppose to have what they want. This is simply not true.

What is true is that roadblocks and obstacles are forms of God showing up in your life in disguise. God's purpose in appearing to you in these forms is to test you and see if you really want what you say you want.

If you cave into roadblocks and obstacles, feel defeated or disappointed then your answer to God is NO, I do not want what I said I want. However, if you see roadblocks and obstacles as your friends rather than your enemy they become "stepping stones" to your dreams rather than "stumbling blocks".

Every time I have encountered an obstacle or a roadblock, in my life, I have increased the size of my dream rather than making it smaller. For me, an obstacle or roadblock is a message from God asking me to increase the size of my dream, to think bigger and that is what I do. That's why I am closer to having my own private jet than people who see obstacles and roadblocks as their enemies.

Please understand, I am an average person with average intelligence and what I can do you can do IF you use roadblocks, obstacles and adversity to strengthen you rather than weaken you. If you use those things as a sign from God to make your dream bigger rather than using them to reduce the size of your dream until your dream disappears from your life altogether.

99% of the people who fail to achieve their dreams see adversity as their enemy rather than their friend and live a life of regret because they never turned their dreams into Reality. I have talked to many people on their death bed and it wasn't dying they were afraid of, it was dying without making their dreams come true that bothered them the most.


"When you live with regret, you die with regret and
dying with regret is the most painful death of them all."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment