Pages

Wednesday

Unconsciously Activating Don't Wants

.
Any time you catch yourself saying; "I don't want this or that to happen in my life," guess what? You have unconsciously activated a "don't want" in your life and a "don't want" is coming your way unless you stop it. You can stop it by flipping your "Don't Wants" into DO WANTS....  

The purpose of Don't Wants" is to make you aware of what you DO WANT.....and once you know what you "do want" FOCUS your ATTENTION on that......





THE FOCUS PRINCIPLE
Whatever your focus you attention on, in your life, expands and whatever you take your attention or focus off of, in your life, disappears. The more time you spend focusing on what you "do want" in your life, the quicker your "don't wants" will disappear from your life.
--------------------------
By changing my focus, I changed my life:

Victim Of My Thoughts No More





.

No comments:

Post a Comment