Pages

Friday

Victory is YOURS! Yes, it is!!!!!

I made an interesting discovery today, the closer you get to victory, the more your mind becomes flooded with doubt. I am not talking about self-doubt where you doubt yourself, I am talking about "doubting ideas" that are the "gatekeepers" standing between you and victory.

You want to achieve fully restored health, you can do it.
You want to become financially prosperous, you can do it.
You want to find the love of your life, you can do it.....


And immediately your mind becomes flooded with "doubting ideas" whose only purpose is to convince you that you can't.

After I proclaimed to the whole world today that it was my intention to have 5,000,000 people participate in the Self-Love Experiment within 12 months my mind was over run with not one 'doubting idea" but thousands of them and then a thousand more...... The experience felt awful and I immediately went to "Source" and marshaled the forces within me to deal with those doubts.

Source fed back to me these thoughts:

What you want is on the other side of those "doubting ideas"... What you want is achievable otherwise I would have never given you the desire to create the Self-Love Experiment in the first place. Do not doubt yourself. Embrace your doubting ideas, love them with your whole heart and soul and they will dissolve effortlessly for those doubts will blind you to the power within you called LOVE that makes all things possible.....

Immediately, in my mind's eye, I saw those doubts as people.....and starting chasing them to embrace and love them and each time I approached a doubt, the moment I went to embrace it, it went POOF.

I kept doing that with all my "doubting ideas" and as I did the idea of 5,000,000 people participating in the Self-Love Experiment became real to me.

I began to feel the idea inside of me, the idea of knowing that I touched directly the lives of 5,000,000 people with one simple self-love experiment. I could see these people in my mind's eye, they were real to me, shaking hands and hugging me.... I could feel the joy and celebration that the power of love was bringing into my life, through this experiment, and I began to cry.....

Imagine a world that WAKES UP and discovers the power of love to make all things possible.

Imagine love's power, mightier than all the guns, bullets and bombs in the world.

Imagine love's power to heal the body, mind and soul.....

Imagine love's power to heal our different and competing systems of thoughts that cause people to argue with one another and keep each other at a distance rather than becoming one and joining together to celebrate the power of love to change the world, one person at a time.

Imagine the possibilities, I can!

------

The more people who participate in the Self-Love Experiment, the more real the power of love becomes in our lives....... Share the Self-Love Experiment with someone today..... send them this link:

http://frederickzappone.com/indexsle.html



.

No comments:

Post a Comment