Pages

Tuesday

Life & Play

.
“We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!”- Benjamin Franklin

"I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for myself, and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my part.” - Shirley MacLaine

"Sex was never meant to be taken so seriously, it was an intimate game of play God created to bring joy, happiness and a sense of oneness to both men and women alike." - Anonymous

“We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything than when we are playing.” - Anonymous

"We are at our very best when we play the "game of life" being ourselves. We are at our very worst when we play the "game of life" being what other people want us to be." - Frederick Zappone

.

No comments:

Post a Comment