Pages

Wednesday

A Thought from Across the Miles

.
Some member intruded into my mind with a strong thought of their own, from across the miles, in the form of a question. The question came across to me like this:

"I am thinking the thoughts I should think to create what I want. I am visualizing and following all the things you have shared with me up on the club site to do. When is it going to happen? When will what I want become my reality?"

---------------

If you knew with certainly that what you wanted was going to show up in your life for you, you wouldn't even be asking me that question. It is not your doubts about whether the "creation ideas" up on this site will work for you that is causing you a problem, it is your impatience.

When a farmer plants a seed of corn in the ground, he doesn't ask when it will grow into an ear of corn he can eat. He has faith the seed he planted will do what it is supposed to do naturally.

Have faith in the thoughts you have planted in your mind, Have faith that they will work for you. If you don't have faith in them replace them with thoughts you do have faith in.

Once you have planted thoughts in your mind you do have faith in; nurture, cultivate and protect those "thoughts", from all others, until they are strong enough to grow on their own and then you will see the desires of your heart show up in your life effortlessly..

-----------------
It is my experience that people do have faith in themselves to create all the magic they want in their lives but alas what they have the most faith in is lack and scarcity rather than prosperity and abundance beyond measure.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment