Pages

Friday

Increased Prosperity

Want increased prosperity? I can guarantee you an increase in prosperity. All you have to do is e-mail me and promise me that every three months you will send me a check that represents 10% of the increased prosperity you received during the previous three months. This increase in income is above and beyond what you are currently making.

You must agree to pay me 10% of all the increased prosperity you receive for the next 10 years and to pay it promptly every three months. You only pay me if your prosperity increases otherwise you pay me nothing. In other words, if your prosperity doesn't increase, mine doesn't either....and when yours does, you keep 90% and only pay me 10%....

How many people will take me up on this offer? Very few! Why very few? If you think about it for a moment, you will know the answer as to why few people will take me up on this offer. However for the fortunate few who do take me up on my offer, lack or scarcity of money will never be a problem for them again.

If you would like to see a substantial increase in your prosperity, over the next 10 years, e-mail me and let me know you want to enter into a "10 Year prosperity Agreement" with me. This is not a legal binding agreement. It is based on trust and it is based on your word. If you can't trust yourself to keep your word with me, don't enter into an agreement with me. It would be a waste of my time and yours.

To E-mail Me, Click Here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment