Pages

Wednesday

Intention - Word of Mouth - Love

My intention was to make my living by writing and posting my writings up on the Internet. I didn't have a clue how to market my writings and so I read everything I could about marketing and did everything I was told. The more I followed the advice of others the more I failed.

Finally, I decided to follow my own heart and only DO WHAT I LOVE to do which is writing and posting my writings up on my site. I quit advertising my site and instead relied on word of mouth to bring people to my site.

I trusted my intention that if I did what I loved, the money would follow.....and soon one by one people began visiting my site. They must have liked what they read up on my site because soon more and more people were visiting my site.

Today, I make my living from people who visit my site and purchase my
Encouraging WORDS Handbook or sign up for my Encouraging WORDS Vacation Cruises.

Do not understimate the POWER OF INTENTION to make your dreams come true...



Click on Related Links of Interest:

Your Intention
Taking a Mental Stand
Pay Attention Please!
Focus on what you want. - Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment