Pages

Monday

Joe, He Protests Too Much!!!

Joe: No, no, no I am not responsible for being depressed, for being sick, for lacking money and having no love in my life It is not possible for me to be responsible for those things. It would hurt too much for me to be responsible for those things, the guilt would overwhelm me if I took responsibility for those things....


The truth is by Joe not taking responsibility for the things he protests about his pain and guilt will only get worse until he does... Acknowledging he caused all the unpleasant conditions he has in his life will set him free and empowers him while not taking responsibility makes him a victim of life and prevents him from creating his future life exactly the way he wants it to be.


Read Related Links:

Why we must choose what we have...

Getting What You Want


--------------------
Need a LIFE COACH, SPIRITUAL ADVISOR?? For more information call Frederick Zappone at 724.516.7281 now...
Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling Sessions Available By Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment