Pages

Wednesday

What Discouragement Tells Us.


To view artist gallery, Click Here

Discouragement tells us we are trying too hard. It tells us we are pushing up against walls rather than finding the doors. It tells us we have given it our best effort and that we should rest a while. It is telling us we should go play and come back refreshed and deal with the challenges life has thrown our way on another day..

Discouragement is not defeat or failure for those who know better. It is a much needed rest stop along the way, telling us to chill out, relax, unwind and treat ourselves with gifts fit for a King. It is telling us to meditate a little and reflect on those things that make our heart soar.

When I am discouraged I use that as an opportunity to see into my future rather than dwelling on any unpleasantness that surrounds me in my present moments of time. I do not deny "what is", in the "here and now", I simply look beyond it to what will be." It is the vision of where we are going that sets us free.


Anytime you criticize yourself in any way you injure yourself in some way.

-----------------------------
Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling Sessions Available By Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment