Pages

Friday

This Stinkin' LOA just don't work....

I had this online chat conversation with someone about the LOA and found it interesting and wanted to share it with you.


------------------------------------


Question: I have spent 4 years trying to make the LOA work and this stinkin' LOA stuff just don't work. I don't understand why. I read everything I could, why doesn't it work for me.


Answer: The same reason gravity doesn't work for you.



Question: What do you mean?


Answer: Gravity does what it does, you don't dictate to gravity how it works, gravity dictates to you how it works. The same is true with the LOA, you don't work the LOA, it works you.



Question: I still don't understand.


Answer: I am betting everything you did to make the LOA work felt bad to you?



Question: Yes, how did you know?


Answer: The only reason the LOA doesn't work in a person's favor is because they are doing things that don't feel good to them. When you do things that don't feel good to you, you are going against your nature flow and anything that goes against your natural flow contradicts the LOA which FLOWS naturally and effortlessly.



Question: Are you saying all I have to do is go with my good feeling flow to get what I want out of life?


Answer: I am saying know what you want and then get the hell out of the way and let it flow into your life naturally. Any effort or struggle on your part in regards to what you want is ROWING upstream, going against the flow of the LOA and stops or delays what you want from coming into your life..



Question: Your saying I simply have to know what I want, go with the flow by doing what feels good and natural to me and what I want will come into my life effortlessly.. Your saying I don't have to think about the LOA, only know what I want and feel good about it?


Answer: YES.


---------------------------------------------
At this point the person went POOF. He vanished offline for reasons I cannot explain... I am guessing he vanished because there was something about him that could not accept how easy it is to attract into his life what he wanted if he would ALLOW the LOA to do the heavy lifting for him...


For me, the LOA takes absolutely no effort at all. All it takes is doing what feels good and learning to honor and trust your good feelings more than you trust your bad feelings...


-----------------------------


The biggest Stumbling BLOCK I had to overcome in regards to the LOA was dismantling my 'Feel Bad LOGIC mechanism' that was committed to making my life hard and difficult for me. I overcame it by trusting and honoring my good feelings more and my bad feelings less.

Law of Attraction Made EASY, real easy, Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment