Pages

Monday

Feeling Depressed???

Feeling depressed, frustrated? Does your life feel out of control? Are you ruining your health? If you need to talk to a professional about what is going on in your life, call me, I can help. Here is what one of my client's has to say about working with me.

I've worked with Mr. Zappone for almost a year now. I can't thank him enough for his dedication, incredible patience, and wise advice he has given me over the course of several months. His insight has proven to be invaluable to me in almost every aspect of my life -- including my professional life. With Mr. Zappone's guidance I have learned things about myself that has been extremely instrumental in my path to self realization and personal improvement. He doesn't offer "instant fixes" or follows "fad theories". Instead, he offers invaluable and very accurate insight into your personal situation as well as careful guidance that produces gigantic leaps in your self understanding . I consider myself very fortunate to have met Mr. Zappone and I hope he won't run out of patience working with me, as I know I'm not the easiest client :) Katerina Bosin M.D. E-Mail Address: katyushik5@yahoo.com
----------------
To call now for a COACHING session, click the call button.



(Introductory Rate $4.99 minute, Regular Rate $9.97 minute)


No comments:

Post a Comment