Pages

Sunday

Marriage Humor

.

At a cocktail party, one woman said to another,
"Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong
finger?" "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."
__________
Then there was a woman who said,
"I never knew what real happiness was until I got
married, and by then, it was too late."
__________
If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict
attention to every word you say -- talk in
your sleep.
__________
Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go
through life thinking they had no faults at all.
__________
First guy says, "My wife's an angel!" Second
guy remarks, "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
__________
"A Woman's Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, to understand a man ,
to love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his
moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength I'll just
beat him to death"
__________
AND NOW FOR THE FAVORITE!!!

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with
their nine children. A blind man joins them after a
few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it
overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are
able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After
a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of
the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the
sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece
of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound
is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies, "If you had put a rubber at the
end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the
hell up."

No comments:

Post a Comment