Pages

Tuesday

****** Breaking HUMOR ********

.

'Hello Tech Support. How can I help you?'

LADY: 'Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noise at me so I shut it down. This morning when I turned it on it started hissing and cracking, then started smoking and a bad smell, then nothing.'

SUPPORT: 'I'll have a technician come over first thing this morning, just leave the computer just like it is, so he can find the problem and fix it, or change it out with another computer. Give me your address and phone number a the technician will be there just as soon as he can.'

When the technician got there, the woman showed him where the computer was and said what happened to it. This is what the technician found wrong.









The technician told the lady that he thought the snake must have been after her mouse!' The lady didn't think that was funny at all

________________________


Subscribe to my weekly Newsletter, Insights for Daily Living, it's free

No comments:

Post a Comment