Pages

Sunday

A GOLDEN piece of advice...

This is a piece of advice that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth... It is a simple yet profound truth, a truth I always turn to when things in my life aren't working out for me and it goes like this:

Trying too hard is un-attractive (does not attract) and pushes away from us the very things we want.

Anytime my life stops working for me it is because I am TRYING TO HARD....When I realized that, I walk away from whatever it is that I am doing and do something satisfying that requires no effort at all. When I do that everything in my life begins working again, as if by magic.

GUARANTEED, if you life sucks right now, you are trying too hard...
--------------------------

Ho'oponopono - Life Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment