Pages

Monday

One Reason People FAIL...


People looking for evidence to see if they are succeeding at something (a relationship, an internet business, etc) often times only find evidence that proves to them that they are failing...

Why is this? The simple answer is lack of faith in themselves. You see if people knew they were succeeding, moment by moment, as they moved forward in time they would never seek out evidence to prove that they were succeeding. The moment you seek out evidence because you fear you will fail, you have started the unstoppable process of landing flat on your back, belly up!

In my next issue of prosperity made easy, which will be out in about 4 days from now, I am sending my subscribers an inspiring aritcle about the easy way to make your dreams come true.

If you are reading post this after July 11th, after you sign up for my Free Money Report, e-mail and I will send you the back issue of my report that include the article about making your dreams comes true the easy way. You can sign up for my Free Money Report by Clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment