Pages

Thursday

Bad Moods and the Law of Attraction


A bad mood is an indicator that your are off-tracking in your thinking in regards to attracting what you want but do not let that disturb you. The reason your are in a bad mood is not important because that is not what you want. What you want is to be in a good mood.

As an example, the moment I experience myself in a bad mood I start searching for thoughts and memories that put me in a good mood and the moment I begin to do that my bad mood begins to dissolve and before I know it I am as happy as I can be. This is a result of focusing my attention on what I DO WANT, a good mood, and away from what I don't want which is a bad mood.

Whatever thoughts you focus your
attention on you attract more of the same


Free is Price LESS

No comments:

Post a Comment