Pages

Sunday

Free of GREED


This blog is where I come face to face with God, the organizing intelligence of the universe, on a daily basis. It is when I am sharing insights with you that this 'intelligence,' a spark of which lives inside each of us, is sharing insights with me.

When I received my e-mail today I found notification I had received five donations from five different people in support of the work I do up on this blog. It created a wonderful feeling inside of me. Later on I noticed I was checking my e-mail every five minutes and in not seeing more notifications of donations I began feeling bad.... It was then God whispered in my ear the reason I was feeling bad. This is what he said to me:

Frederick you are feeling bad because you are coming from a state of mind called greed. Instead of being grateful for donations you received you want more. There is nothing wrong with wanting more but your wanting more is coming from a lack and scarcity state of mind rather than coming from a state of mind of abundance where all good things are added to you naturally.


God was right, the feeling of greed was a result of 'lack and scarcity' feelings inside me that I didn't want to be responsible for. Now knowing that, I will not check my e-mail again until feelings of abundance wash over me..


Being released from the feelings of greed sets
me free to
enjoy the feelings of abundance endlessly



Who will be the next person to get their copy of the
One MAGNIFICENT Thought
-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment