Pages

Monday

How I became an Attraction MASTER...


It is true, you attract into your life what you think. I can prove that to anyone a thousand different ways. I'm an 'Attraction Master,' first I mastered attracting what I didn't want.

This was a result of being unconscious of my thoughts and the power my thoughts had to attract what I didn't want to me. I grew up in an environment where the focus of the attention of the adults in my life were mostly on the things they did not want. From them I learned to also focus on what I didn't want.

It wasn't until I understood the law of attraction that my life changed for better. Once I understood the law and that I could attract what I didn't want or what I did want with equal ease is when I realized I had become an 'Attraction Master' of all the things I did not want...

Realizing how powerful I was in attracting what I didn't want into my life made me realize how powerful I could be in attracting what I did want...and since that day I have been focusing my attention exclusively on my DO WANTS and leaving all of my don't want alone..


The law of attraction is simple; whatever you focus your
attention on, you attract more of the same. Whatever you
take your focus off of, will disappear from view.


Who will be the next person to get their copy of the
One MAGNIFICENT Thought
-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment