Pages

Thursday

Reader's Comment: Hooter's Girl Retired


Yes, I found the Hooter's Girl Retired Photo offensive. and the reason why is interesting! I think I know why: it is because I am an aging woman and in our society it is a bad thing to get old and/or ugly. that is why so many women get plastic surgery and chase after youth! and of course it is worse the more beautiful you were when you were young - LOL

Why can't we all just accept our getting old and be happy for what we have learned? because society bombards us of stereotypes of what people should look like and we buy into them. and also of course we sometimes fall into neglect of ourselves because we forget to stop loving ourselves. and it is interesting to see what will offend a person and why.

I did not find any of your cartoons about men offensive - LOL See it is the women aging one that hit closest to home! - DJ


-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment