Pages

Monday

The Genius of SIMPLICITY


Leonardo da Vinci himself said Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
The more simple things are for me the happier I am. While the law of attraction is a wonderful law, the world is supplying us with more information about law of attraction than we will ever need.

In my desire to make the law simple for myself, and other people who are interested in understanding the LOA in the simplest terms possible, I set out to boil down the LOA to one simple and powerful thought that would works for me effortlessly, without fail, a 100% of the time and I did just that.

I call this simple thought of mine, the One MAGNFICENT Thought and would like to share it with you so that my simple thought becomes the thought heard round the world.

Who will be the next person to get their copy of my
One MAGNIFICENT Thought

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment