Pages

Sunday

What I do to attract prosperity easily..


I love, I appreciate and I bless every one and every thing including those people and things that I do not like or understand. In loving, appreciating and blessing all things, especially those things I do like like or understand, I am blessed abundantly. It feels good to love, appreciate and bless all things and what you love, appreciate and bless is returned to you multiplied not once but a hundred times and more.. It is also true that what you curse, hate or dislike you also receive back multiplied for the law of attraction always delivers to you what you focus your thoughts and intentions on the most.

_____________________________________________________
Introduction to the Spiritual Guide E-Manual
All about Angels and Spirit Guides by Frederick Zappone Click Here

_____________________________________________________





-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment