Pages

Tuesday

When all else failed me


I start repeating the' One Magnificent Thought' while I was going about my daily business. In the beginning not much happened but as I continued to repeat this thought, I start to feel this thought and the moment I began feeling this thought I became awash in feelings that made me feel
'extraordinary well' even if I felt like I was dying the moment before. It is an amazing thought, it is my lifesaver. Since I have have come to understand the universal truth contained in that thought, it has been my shortcut to the law of attraction working in my favor effortlessly. I would like to share this thought with you along with my insights into why it works, without fail, in exchange for a donation in support of the work I do up on this blog.

To learn more about the 'One Magnificent Thought,'
Click Here

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment