Pages

Thursday

Insights Accessed From the Other Side


Question: Where do you get your wisdom and insights you share up on this blog?

Answer: For years I was too embarrassed to tell anyone where my insights and wisdom came from for fear they would ridicule and make fun of me.. After I sought advice about my fear of being criticized from the person who gives me all of my insights and advice, I was no longer afraid of people criticizing me. Here is what this person shared with me:

"Frederick, you can either care about people or care
about what
they think of you and you can't have it both ways."

With that realization, it no longer mattered if people criticized me. What mattered was sharing the insights, knowledge and wisdom I had with others in the hope that the information I shared with them would make life as easy for them as it did for me. The insights, wisdom and knowledge I share with people come from a 'Spirit' Guide named Angela, who lives over on the other side. Angela either gives me the insights and answers I seek directly or she points me in the direction of the people who can.



People are so busy surviving they don't see it is their
very own
thoughts that are keeping them from prospering and thriving.

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author Frederick Zappone, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment