Pages

Sunday

Women Calling The 'Family Jewels' JUNK!


In the last week I've read or heard women make the following statements:

  • Why are men always playing with their junk?
  • What's the endless fascination men have with their junk?
  • They treat their junk as if it were gold?


At first, I thought the women were talking about junk, you know real junk, like a man's tools, toys or cars. Only later on did I realize (I'm a bit slow) that they were referring to a man's family jewels.

For the uninformed, the family jewels is where the family tree comes from. Without a man's family jewels there would be no family tree.

As a woman, you can call the family jewels any respectful name you wish but please don't call them junk, I find that offensive. I say that because without the family jewels you would never have the magic elixir you need to create those cute little family nuggets that coo, burp, fart and smile a lot.

Yes, it is true, you can create and bring nuggets into the world and men can't but your nuggets without our magic elixir will always remain just that, lifeless little nuggets waiting for a man's magic elixir to bring them to life.

I am guessing the women who call a man's family jewels 'junk' have a hard on (no pun intended) for the men in their lives who have done them wrong. .

On other hand, given all the little blue pills being sold out there, I'm pretty sure some women have good reason to call a man's jewels junk. After all, isn't that what you call a car when it's no longer in good working order, junk.

Oh, by the way, besides not calling the family jewels junk, don't call them hoses, pythons, packages, bulges, snakes, members, bumps, pimples, and in particular, don't call them peanut pricks. Men find that name highly offensive even more so than calling them junk.

Even small family jewels, the size of a peanut are big enough, hard enough and powerful enough to get the job done and continue the family tree. The next time you think of calling some man's family jewels junk or worse yet, peanut prick, remember men have feelings too!

--------------------------------

If I've entertained you a bit with this article and if you feel inspired to do so, buy me a BEER , click here If you don't feel inspired to do so , not to worry, I won't take it personal, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment