Pages

Tuesday

Gratitude and the Law of Attraction

Greetings,

I want to share with you some information in regard to the Law of Attraction and Gratitude. If I succeed in sharing this information with you in clear and simple terms, it will make a difference in your life, maybe all the difference

I am a law of attraction believer, no, that’s not true. I am a proponent of the law of attraction, no that’s not true either. I am a knower, I know without doubt that the law of attraction works every single time without fail.. Whatever thoughts we focus our attention on the most we attract those thoughts back into our lives in the form of people, places, events and circumstances.

Life is a mirror and reflects our thoughts back to us with a 100% accuracy.

According to our thoughts so shall it be….and it always is…

As you sow, so shall you reap….

I have tested the principles of the law of attraction over and over again in the crucible of human experience, mine. In each case, WHATEVER I focused my attention on the most, good or bad, came true for me.

That being said, the bad experiences woke me up and made me become the ‘deliberate conscious creator’ of my life. These days I focus my attention only on what I want. During the times I am waiting for what I want to become my reality I focus only on doing things that FEEL GOOD along with silently express gratitude for what I have.

When I feel the people around me trying to pulling me into the negative state of mind, I focus on what I am grateful for in my present moments of living rather than complaining about what I don’t have. The more I express gratitude for what I have, the faster what I want, that I have focused my attention on, becomes my reality.

Gratitude makes your ATTITUDE soar and it SPEEDS UP considerably the time between thinking about what you want (more love, health or money) and the time it manifest itself into your physical reality.

Warmly,

Frederick

The Fastest Way Out of a Bad Attitude
is Expressing Gratitude For What You Have.


The One Magnificent Thought






No comments:

Post a Comment