Pages

Sunday

Putting a Muzzle on My EGO

.
When I sit in judgment of others, God sits in judgment of me.

Egos are noisy, they are always SPEAKING OUT, always giving their opinion regardless of how full of shit their opinions are. The ego thrives on conflict and feeds on pain. The ego loves pain, it cannot live without it. Without pain, the ego would cease to function in my life. The Ego makes everything about my life a big deal. It is the manic, out of control, part of my personality that I put a muzzle on years ago. It lives within me in a dormant state but wakes up when it is in the presence of other ego's shooting off their mouth.. And when it wakes up, I have to quiet it down before it rips off its muzzle and verbally attacks the thoughts and feelings of another human being.


The ego gains power in my life when I resist or fight with it. I have learned the best way to deal with my ego is to allow its insane chatter and crazy thoughts to harmlessly pass through and out of my mind like a baby passes gas. I always know when my ego is controlling my life because those are the times when I feel stressed out, depressed or unhappy when feeling that way is not necessary at all. The moment I realize my ego is controlling my life, I quit giving it my attention and instead focus my attention on those things that makes me feel happy because when I am feeling happy I am in harmony with myself, the people who surround me and the God who created me.

E.G.O. is an acronym for Edging God Out
.

No comments:

Post a Comment