Pages

Wednesday

Life's Great GIFT to Me

.

One of life's great gifts is having a best friend who knows all about you and loves you still. I have known my best friend, Nora, since I was six years old. We lived next door to each other until I turned thirteen.  

My family moved away and I lost contact with Nora.  Forty years later, out of the blue, my best friend found out I was back in town and wrote me.  Nothing changed with the passing of forty years. She was more beautiful than ever and our friendship resumed with the same playfulness, trust and love for each other we had as children.  

Nora is kind, compassionate and generous to a fault. She likes me for no other reason than when I am around her I am simply me being me and for that reason alone that makes her my BFF. 

Nora is an individualized expression of God's unconditional love for me.  She loves my laugh, enjoys my jokes, always encourages me, never judges me and listens with a compassionate heart when I have something on my mind that is troubling me... 

Nora has an extraordinary talent that I call supernatural.  She is a real honest to goodness psychic, a word she does like and does not use to describe herself. She describes herself is a spiritual intuitive, a life coach  and  has been doing 'readings' for people since she was a kid. She does these 'readings' for people in person and on the phone.

Nora, also has a blog that I read every morning before starting my day. Her blog serves as a source of inspiration in my life. Below are some links to articles on Nora's blog you might enjoy reading.


.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my dear friend for such kind words...I love you!

    ReplyDelete