Pages

Friday

This Gal Has An Attractive ATTITUDE

.
.
Ever notice how you are attracted to certain people and not others. That's because the silent attitudes of people either attract you to them or push you away from them. The same attitudes that attract you to or repel you from people are the same attitudes that cause the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' to work in your favor or against you. I've discovered that the attitude of gratitude and thankfulness is my guarantee that the 'universe' will continue to work in my favor.  What I'm grateful for, today, is the ' universe' blessing me with the One Magnificent Thought, it has made all the difference in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. If I told you who she was, I would violate her privacy. Sorry, I am unable to tell you who she is.

    ReplyDelete