Pages

Friday

Losing 40 pounds without dieting...

.

As a person, once known as 'Bubbles Zappone' who has had a weight problem since high school, the thing I noticed about losing weight is at each level of losing weight I experienced the fear of losing a layer of my protection. Once I became aware of that fear, I acknowledged it and stay focused on my desired weight goal. In the past, my fear of losing weight (my protection) would drive me to overeat and stop me from continuing to lose weight. This time by acknowledging my fear and staying FOCUSED on what was important to me, I lost the weight I wanted effortlessly.

 

ALL THINGS FAT AND SWEET

Suggestions for losing weight effortlessly

1. Eat when you are not very hungry and do not deprive yourself of any food you want. As a result of doing this, you will eat less and enjoy it more.

2. Accept you didn't get fat overnight and you won't get thin overnight.

3. Eat one piece of food you like and then wait 15 minutes before you eat your meal. It takes approximately 15 minutes for your stomach to know what your mouth ate. This 15 minute delay will prevent you from overeating.

4. Never weigh yourself when losing weight. Instead, use how you feel and how your clothes are fitting as indicators that your are losing weight. This reduces your chances of becoming discouraged.

5. Eat five smaller snacks meals a day rather than three full meals. This eliminate the hunger problem.

6. Eat anything you want that makes you feel good... and don't eat anything that make you feel bad. That means, if you don't eat all the food on your plate, don't feel guilty about it.

DO NOT EXERCISE... that's work. Instead, do body movement, that are fun for you to do.

7. Do some form of body movement you like doing for 30 minutes a day, starting off as low as 5 minutes a day and building up to 30 minutes a day or more if your body craves more than thirty minutes a day.

Whatever kind of body movement is fun for you to do, do it. It could be walking, swimming, gardening, sexing, hiking, rollerblading, skating, bicycling. If the body movement you decide to do isn't fun for you to do, don't do it. If you do, you will get discouraged and quit doing it. To be successful with body movement, it must be fun for you to do. If it is not, find some form of body movement that is.

For me personally, I love the body movement of walking. I walk 45 minutes a day, almost everyday, and listen to my Ipod, talk on my cell phone or take pictures. This way it never seems like exercise to me which is a good thing because I don't like exercising. By the way, after 30-45 days of doing 'body movement', you will notice you have a craving for it, almost addicted to it, that is because it has becomes a 'feel good' habit for you that makes you feel better about yourself.

8. Living in the moment is the final step in losing weight effortlessly. I found the more I was focused on living in the moment, the less food was an issue for me. I also had less thoughts about eating 'comfort foods' because living in the moment reduced the stress in my life considerably.

Using the simple 8 step plan, outlined above, I lost 40 lbs without dieting. Not once did I deprive myself of ice cream, chocolate cake or any beer or drink I wanted.

Losing weight without dieting works because you are not setting yourself up to fail or depriving yourself of any food you want. You are simply doing what is natural for you to do, which is to feel good physically. Weight loss is not about looking good, it is about feeling good and you will look good too! :)


Click on the link below to view:

FREE Fat Loss Tips Video



.

No comments:

Post a Comment