Pages

Saturday

The Story we tell ourselves is the life we create for ourselves.


Have you ever noticed that life, for the most part, turns out like you think it will. This is a result of the story we tell ourselves. If you tell yourself you never get any lucky breaks, chances are you haven't. If you believe it is hard to get ahead financially, chances are life has been a financial struggle for you. If you believe you are not smart enough, there is a good chance you have experienced people, places and events where you didn't measure up. 


It is amazing how the story we tell ourselves parallels the life we live. The antidote I have found to this problem is to change the story we tell ourselves to one that makes us feel good. The worst that can happen is you will feel better by telling yourself a story that makes you feel good rather than continuing to tell yourself a story that  makes you feel bad about yourself.  
 
An example of a new story:


I woke up this morning feeling different in a way I never felt before. I knew, absolutely knew, without a shred of proof or evidence to back me up, that all the bad luck of my life was behind me. And from this moment forward, I would be blessed with nothing but good luck.

Having that 'knowing feeling' made me feel better about myself than I had in years. For reasons, unknown to me, I knew that during the night, while I slept, I had been touched by the hand of God. I say this because this morning, I feel the presence of Angel surrounding me.....

And for the first time in my life, I feel my world is safe. 

What a wonderful feeling that is and it is more wonderful knowing wherever I go that feeling will go with me.  I know from now on that all that I do and all that I touch will turn into gold and silver. This will show up as infinite possibilities and unlimited opportunities that will make it possible for me to experience prosperity and abundance in my life, always and in all ways. 


The Natural Laws of Good Luck: A Memoir of an Unlikely Marriage



.

No comments:

Post a Comment