Pages

Saturday

Expressing Gratitude Publicly

.


Expressing gratitude publicly AMPLIFIES your power of gratitude causing you to attract more good things to yourself faster than when you express your gratitude privately. 

In addition, your public expression of gratitude blesses everyone who reads it.  The law regarding gratitude is this: Expressing, sincere, gratitude for what you have guarantees you will attract more good things in your life to be grateful for...

Here is my public list of things I am grateful for today.





1. I am grateful to be ALIVE.
2. I am grateful for all the good feelings I have.
3. I am grateful for understanding the power of gratitude in my life.
4. I am grateful that my insights about gratitude make people's lives easier.
5. I am grateful that 'gratitude thinking' has become an automatic habit of thought for me.
6. I am grateful for all the people who read my blog and post comments.

-----------------------------------------------
Law of Attraction MASTERY
has never been simpler to ACHIEVE.
.

1 comment:

  1. im grateful for your incredible insight and how its quietly but accurately helped me grasp so many truths over these past few years

    ReplyDelete