Pages

Saturday

Gratitude Saturday

.

Expressing gratitude for the good things you have guarantees you that you will receive more good things to be grateful for. You could be grateful for one thing or a thousand things. You could be grateful for a new born baby or money received unexpectedly, it doesn't matter what you are grateful for. What matters is that you FEEL the gratitude when you silently express it to yourself. When you feel the gratitude, you set into motion the 'forces of the universe' to attract more good things to you to be grateful for.



For myself, on this Saturday, I so very grateful for the SGE orders I receive. Why, because I do not advertise my SGE site and so the orders I receive are from people who have been 'guide' to my site. Every time I receive an unexpected SGE order I am overwhelmed with gratitude because those orders come to me based on the advice I received from my spirit guide Angela. Her advice was; 'if you build the site they will come' and they do.

------------------------------------------
Post what you are grateful for this Saturday. 
You can post comments anonymously if you wish.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment