Pages

Sunday

Grateful

.

There is so much I am grateful for like the beauty I find in the photo to your left.  I was not always grateful.  In fact, at one time, I was the most ungrateful person you could possibly know.  

I continued to be that way until I realized that ingratitude was toxic poison to my soul that was causing me to become a bitter, miserable, person that no one wanted to be around. These days nothing makes me feel better than being grateful for what I do have. 


On the other hand, nothing can make me feel worse than being ungrateful for what I don't have. One way of thinking makes me feel peaceful and whole and the other way of thinking causes me chronic pain. The choice for me is clear, expressing gratitude is not a one time thing I do, it is something I do as often as I can. Right now is a good example. I am grateful you are here visiting Encouraging WORDS Today. - Frederick Zappone, Author Encouraging Words Handbook


وأنا ممتن للجميع وخاصة من المسلمين بلدي ، الشرق الأوسط وآسيا الأصدقاء الذين يزورون.


Translation: I am especially grateful for all of my Muslim, Middle Eastern and Asian friends who are visiting.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment